CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Breaking Dawn



YAAYY! Breaking Dawn comes out in 2 days and I cannot wait!!!! If you guys haven't read the Twilight series you seriously need to Immediatly! Breaking Dawn is the fourth and last book and i am so excited for it. I know what you all are thinking, "Steph can read?" and yes I can. My skills are usually limited to Cosmo and the back of our dinner, but I made an exception for these books when my mother begged me to read them and I fell in love. So I am urging you all to take up a healthy addiction and read these books.

1 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman

I'm an avid reader, but I haven't conquered the twilight series yet. Dustin hates me to read because I get addicted, but maybe when we're all moved in....I'll lay in the tub for 3 days and just read. Well, a girl can dream, can't she?