CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School Time!

Well it's time already to get Emma ready for preschool. It's just so crazy to me that my baby will be going to school. Russell didn't want her to go, he said that she could wait till she was four and just have on year of preschool. I think he just didn't want to face that Emma is getting so big. But I told him Emma needs to go to preschool and get some interaction and meet some friends so he agreed and now we are getting her ready! Here's some pics.


Here is the kids getting their hair cut. They both were very good. Gauge sat very still and it only took the kids like 4 min to finish. This is actually Gauge's very first Professional haircut. His dad usually just buzzes it. But he is getting to be a big boy now.

After haircuts we did a little walmart school shopping to tide us over till we could get up north or somewhere. Surprisingly there was a lot of cute things in the girls section. They have some cute brands at walmart now. But there wasn't much for Gauge in the toddler section. Oh well. Here is Emma modeling her new backpack. She is so excited for school!

5 comments:

Anonymous

Preschool!! O my gosh... that's so crazy! :) She looks adorable I love it!

Granny Annie

Just can't believe Little Emma and Jase are going to school!
Emma looks so cute with her new hair-do and back-pack!
Watch out teachers! Emma and Jase will teach everyone! Emma is such a cute litte dramatic doll and they both have such great imaginations! They are so grown up for three years old!
Have lots of fun in school Emma! I bet Gauge will really miss you while your gone.....he probably thinks he's going to school too.
Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing! We miss you so much!
Gram.

Grandma 'D'

I MISS MY BABIES!!!!! I can't believe they are ready to go to preschool. Honestly, does time fly or what? They are both such little cuties. Emma seems older than she is. She is going to have so much fun, and it will be great for mom and dad to have one on one with little gauge. Luv you all so much. And yea Steph, you are on my favorite Blog. How could I leave you out?

The Lawn Ranger's Woman

Emma will be all the rave at Pre-school...I mean look at that girl pose :) They both look darling getting their hair cuts. I'm pumped for school. Maybe now Jase can ask someone else a bazillion, gazillion questions!

Rachel

I can't believe Gauge is holding so still to get his hair cut. What a good boy. Lance thinks he's going to die if the clippers come out. And the scissors? Oh the horror.