CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dancing Princess!!




Our little Emma Laurie started dance last week. It is so adorable and she loves it. Hopefully she will stick to it. Her teacher is this adorable lady who has been teaching dance for like 40 years and she is so cute with the girls. I was kind of sad because I thought i would be able to stay and watch Emma but the teacher doesn't want any distractions so she kicked us out and put a blind over the window. At least we get to watch her at home. Her favorite part is the new dance clothes and shoes she got. Here she is modeling. She also has her favorite purple leotard and skirt but they are always in the laundry because she is constantly playing dress up in it. She is such a little angel and a blessing to her mom and dad.

5 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman

I so want you to sneak into class and get a little video. She is looking like a princess ballerina, and I'm sure she has the moves to match the outfits.

Melissa

I'm so excited! Three new blogs! Love, Love, LOVING Emma's dance clothes, but I'm sure her moves steal the show!

Granny Annie

Our little "Dancing Princess" has really got the moves already! So cute! Good job Emma Laurie. Keep practicing!
She is just beautiful!
Love ya!
Gram

Grandma 'D'

Our little "Dancing Queen" is adorable. She reminds me so much of my girls at that age. Can't wait to go to her first dance program. Luv you all. p.s. Gauge in a cage.....hilarious!!!!

Rachel

What a pretty princess. She reminds me of Melissa in the home videos in her leotard. But does she have the moves? Me & David loved the pics--they're so cute!!!