CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Two weekends ago we went down to Milford for the deer hunt. It was great to go back to Milford and see the Fam. Russell was so excited because this is only the 2nd time since we moved 7 months ago that he's been back home. Anywho Deer camp was lots of fun. The kids got to play and the adults got to talk and play games. So relaxing. Plus my hubby the super hunter got us a deer. He said it was his all time favorite hunt because he was with his Dad and they actually found two buck together and were able to both shoot a buck right there together. That is a memory he will never forget.








Here is Emma's beautiful hairdo that aunt Nettie did. She wore it to church and she loved feeling so glamorous

5 comments:

Crystal

Look at Emmas hair, it's so cute. Oh and Russell's buck aint too bad either. Love you guys!

Rachel

Nice buck, Russ! I'm glad you had lots of fun. It's hard not being able to go home very often, huh? But it makes those times that much more fun.

Granny Annie

What a special time for both Russell's!!!.. And the deer too?
Emma's hair is so cute! And I can just imagine how special she felt to have her "Auntie" make her look so pretty!

Anonymous

Awww I love these pictures! :) I miss you guys alot!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman

Gorgeous hair (if I do say so myself). And nice buck. We had tons of fun with you guys and miss you tons.