CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wild Man






Gauge is a WILD MAN! He is such and handful lately. I am constantly pulling him out of the fridge, the cuboards, and the washer and dryer. We have to keep the bathroom locked so that he can't flood the toilet again. But on top of that he is so loving and he is always saying the funniest things. Coincidentally his favorite words are "Cwap" "dammit" and "oh coowll". He has on occasion combined all of his favorite words into one paragraph. He told my mom one night. "oh cwap gwamma, Dammit that guys coowll". It's really hard not to laugh. But we are trying to work on the language.

6 comments:

Melissa

I'll take him! Gauge and Neeley have been playing so good together lately ... it's about time! My favorite was, "Be nice to me, NeeNee!! Say you're sorry!!!" It was too cute!

Crystal

He's definitly a terd but SO dang cute how could you ever get mad at him? We had so much fun while you guys were here. HANDFUL or not, I'll take him!

Rachel

He is so dang handsome!! I can't believe the air he's getting in that picture--and at 2! I also think he looks way too at home in the cupboard. :) What a cute little stinker.

Grandma 'D'

What is it with the kids in the cupboards. That would be a cute bedroom idea. Just put a mattress on the shelf and you got a small easy to clean bedroom that they love to play in. No one take that idea, I think I will patent it!
So "Damn" cute! I wonder where he gets it. I'll try harder around the kids.

Kalli & Addi Mitchell

Ha ha I love the picture of him jumping! He is so cute I love it... I'm having to work with Addi on saying damnit too... that's by far her favorite word!! If you figure out how to get him to stop let me know the secret! :)

Granny Annie

Loved getting to see you and the kids when you were in Milford this time...Gauge, is definitely all boy, even if he lets Emma dress him up! He is just adorable and makes me laugh he says and does the cutest things. He is also a little lover,.. like his daddy was when he was a little boy! He gives good loves!
I remember back once, when DeAnn couldn't find Russell. He was in the cupboard under the kitchen sink, with the door closed, when she found him. He had sprinkled a powder of some kind, can't remember what it was, all over, but he was white powder from one end to the other! I think it was flour.
Enjoy the moment, because they grow up way to soon!
My mom always told me: "little kids little problems", big kids big problems". Sure was easier to tug them in bed when they were little.