Russell likes to upset little children by telling them he has a magic trick and then pretending to pull his finger off. A lot of the time kids think it's awesome but it scares the crap out of Emma. It's hilarious so we had to get a video of it. Aren't we mean!
5 comments:
That is hilarious...you meanies!! I've had to watch it a few times. I love Gauge trying to make her look. And then her running & screaming--I'm still laughing. You know, she's never going to trust her daddy. :)
I would say what a mean daddy, but I can't stop laughing. I guess there's no future to Russell's career as a magician...he's just make all the little kids cry :) And HOORAY for a new post! Love you and miss you!
That is mean but also super hilarious! Nothing like prankin' the kids! She will be embarrassed of that someday!
You stop torturing my little Emma. She is going to have nightmares of people losing their fingers. She is so adorable. That just made me sad...the Gramdma bear in me I guess. Can't wait to see you all...xoxoxoxoxoxox
Little girls are so sensitive! ... they totally believe and trust their daddy. It is funny and I laughed, but can't help but feel for little Emma. She is such a doll! By the way, when I was her age, I would swing on grandma's front gate. Jack the neighbor would come by and say "I'm going to cut off your ears!" then wondered why I never would have a thing to do with him! and run and hide whenever I would see him. He really did like me,(un-beknown to me), but he loved to tease me.
Emma, will toughen up one day and then watch out dad! You'll be in for it!
Hey! I love you guys and will see you around Christmas time!
Love you all!
Gram.
Post a Comment