My Kids are snow freaks!! So when it finally layed down enough to play in we had to run to walmart and get them some snow gear. I took them out in our back yard and played with them. I tried to build a snowman with them but it just wasn't that kind of snow so we settled for snow angels and a snow ball fight. We were having lots of fun but sadly the day ended tragically in tears when I accidentally hit Emma in the face with a snow ball and we all had to go in. The First pic is of there matching spongebob thermals that go under there snow suits.


4 comments:
How fun! By the next snow storm little Emma will forget all about the snow in the face and be ready to play in it again. Maybe the snow will be wetter and you can build a snowman! The kids look so cute in their little matching thermals.
Isn't snow so much fun with the kids. They look darling in their matching thermals. Wish we were closer...it would have made for an interesting snowball fight with Jase and Emma :)
What cuties in their thermals. And snow is so much more fun with kids--when you can actually get them to play in it. :)
Cute kids! Love the matching 'underwears!' I still haven't taken my kids out in the snow! I suck!
Post a Comment