I am wife and mom. I love my two little terrors Emma and Gauge, even though they completely ware me out! My husband is a sexy UP railroader and crazy lover of anything to do with hunting or fishing. I love my husband and kids so much, I am just living my life to see what the next crazy thing they do is!
I don't know how this happened, but My baby girl turned 4 today! I am sad and happy and proud! She is so beautiful, smart and imaginative. I couldn't have asked for a better Daughter. Happy Birthday Emma! We love you so much.NOW PLEASE STOP GROWING UP!
I can't believe it either. She is so smart and adorable. Happy Birthday to my little sweetheart, and we will see you this weekend. Grandma loves you so much and can't wait to see all of you!!! I love your new bike...especially the Barbie bike on the handlebars.
Gorgeous baby, gorgeous girl! Happy Birthday, Emma Laurie Holm. We'll have to bring Jase's bike w/ us on Saturday, so you two can go cruisin' around the neighborhood.
Happy (late) Birthday, Emma! I can't believe she's so big either. And she's such a smartie pants--like her Aunt Rachel. ;) hahaha! Give her lots of hugs & kisses for me.
Where does the time fly???...seems yesterday she was this beautiful little newborn and has grown to be a beautiful little 4 year old! Hope you have a fun celebration on Saturday Emma Laurie. We love you all. Gram
8 comments:
I can't believe it either. She is so smart and adorable. Happy Birthday to my little sweetheart, and we will see you this weekend. Grandma loves you so much and can't wait to see all of you!!!
I love your new bike...especially the Barbie bike on the handlebars.
Oh Emma, how did she get so big? I can't wait to officially celebrate her birthday on Saturday. See ya then!
She is too cute. Hope she had a great day==and it sounds like she gets another birthday this weekend! Lucky gal!
Gorgeous baby, gorgeous girl! Happy Birthday, Emma Laurie Holm. We'll have to bring Jase's bike w/ us on Saturday, so you two can go cruisin' around the neighborhood.
:) Happy Birthday again Emma!! I'm excited to move up there and be closer her and Addi will be besties! :)
Happy (late) Birthday, Emma! I can't believe she's so big either. And she's such a smartie pants--like her Aunt Rachel. ;) hahaha! Give her lots of hugs & kisses for me.
Where does the time fly???...seems yesterday she was this beautiful little newborn and has grown to be a beautiful little 4 year old!
Hope you have a fun celebration on Saturday Emma Laurie.
We love you all.
Gram
Happy Birthday, Beautiful! You kids need to stop growing up! Hope you had a special day... can't wait until your party this weekend. Love you!
Post a Comment