CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Catch up!

I haven't really blogged for a bit cause I am a lazy slacker. And now I don't really know what things to blog about cause I would be on here for days! So I am just gonna throw some pics on here with reckless abandon!


Here's Emma giving me here model face!

Here is Gauge, of course in his underwear, totally obsorbed in cartoons while sitting on his bike.




We all went to the Dinosaur museum for Emma's 4th birthday. Here are some pics from that. Yea I have no idea where my side of family is. Wondering around avoiding the camera I'm sure.

Gauge On Emma's barbie bike, wearing the barbie helmet. Just making a drink stop.

Emma's crazy braids. They were super silly and cute one day while we were bored.

Yes Gauge actually fell asleep like this on the hard floor while watching Dad play Wii.

Emma and her "Twinner Barbie" Grandma Deann gave her for her birthday.

3 comments:

Melissa

Too cute! That was a super fun time! Let's do it again.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman

I LOVE these pictures, but it makes me miss you guys. I want to steal those kids! Oh, and hooray for the new blogs...made my whole night better :)

Grandma 'D'

Thanks for the blogs Steph. I just can't seem to get with it either. I have tons of pics and just don't know what to do with them. Miss you guys and my babies!And the Birthday Party was a blast. Thanks for the good times. Luv ya, and keep em coming.