CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Yep it's true!

It's true we are having another baby. It's a boy and he is due Sept. 10. We are super excited and can't wait for the little guy to get here. We decided to keep it a secret until we had our sonogram. We decided it would be more fun and less waiting for Everyone else if they didn't know until now. I'm sure we angered a few people with that move. Oops *wink*.


His Hand


His bum-crack. Heehee still cracks me up.


His Foot


It's a boy!


His creepy lil face! Haha


And for all you non believers who keep saying I don't look pregnant. Well it's coming! And I sure feel pregnant
*Please ignore the ugly outfit and gross stretch marks! Ewww!!

8 comments:

Crystal

It's true! I was still a little skeptical but the belly picture is physical evidence that can't be ignored. You look so cute Steph & we're excited for that little guy to get here!

Melissa

You're just poking your belly out!!! ;) I've seen you... still not looking prego... you suck! But I love ya anyway! My belly looks like that all the time!

Kalli & Addi Mitchell

ha ha my belly looks like that all the time too :) you really don't look pregnant you are so cute! I miss ya! :)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman

Hey, you are one sexy prego lady. It's not fair, but we LOVE you anyway. Pat that little belly for me and tell little Wyatt that his Aunt Nettie is waiting to spoil him!

Lacey V

OK, THAT'S A CUTE BABY BUMP! HOW COME IT'S ALWAYS CUTE WHEN IT'S ON SOMEONE ELSE AND NOT ON YOU....I MEAN ME...YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING. YOUR DOING GOOD GROWING THAT ONE. YOU SHOULD HAVE TEN! HAHA

Granny Annie

We are just full of surprises, aren't we?...Congratulations! It's a really great surprise! Love them!
Uncle Lane's birthday is Sept.4th. think he had a part in this little boy?...Russell, was always his special pal!
Love Ya!
Gram

Rachel

Yay! I'm so excited for you & your wonderful surprise! I've always wanted to wait that long to tell everyone--you know, after the ultrasound & when you already know if you're having a boy or girl. And you look wonderful! Love you!

The Bartons

Congrats! You can definitely tell its a boy :) How are things going?